|Dimensions||0.5 × 0.5 × 4 in|
Rhassoul Clay Facial Mask
Skin Type Combination + Acne Skin
Rhassoul clay mask makes a great skin cleanser due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and antiseptic qualities. It is also remarkable to draw out excess oils and impurities from deep within the skin. The clay is also very nourishing for the skin. Studies have shown that rhassoul helps to:
- improve skin clarity and texture
- reduce dryness and flakiness
- remove blackheads, whiteheads & comedons
- improve skin elasticity and firmness
- remove dead skin layers, therefore leaving the skin nice and smooth.
This Rhassoul Clay has been blended with specific essential oils chosen for their ability to detox / balance Oily & Acne Prone Skin. It could be used as a daily cleanser or a mask. This clay could also be used as a hair mask.
Ingredients: Moroccan Clay, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil
Sandalwood Essential Oil: this oil contains antimicrobial properties that make it a powerful herbal antiseptic. Sandalwood oil battles the bacteria and oil that block pores and cause blackheads and pimples.
Bergamot Essential Oil: this oil has antibacterial and drying properties making it an ideal spot treatment for existing blemishes.
- Mix 1 tsp of clay mask with a bit of water to form a paste (face); 1-2 tbsp for (hair).
- Massage gently into skin/hair and let sit for 15 minutes (face) / 2-3 minutes (hair).
- Wash out clay mask.
Warning: Do not use rhassoul clay on broken skin. Please test the face mask on a small area of your skin to make sure it works well for you. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.